Stand Up Ride 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
9th Annual CVMA Chapter 33-1 "Stand Up Ride" - (Standing Up for those who stood up for us!) -
*ALL proceeds benefit Veterans and Veterans Programs - (see below)
Proudly Sponsored by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys, V-Twin Visionary, and Biltwell Inc.
7:30-9:30 am: Registration, Breakfast and Launch Ceremony. A Scenic Four Stop Ride through the hills of San Diego County. 12:00-2:00 pm: BBQ. 1:00 pm: All Poker Hands In. 1:00-2:00 pm: Prize Drawings.
*ALL BIKES WELCOME
**Vendors, Pinstriping, Prizes & Drawings, Show Cars, LIVE MUSIC, Great Food! **
(Right NOW: You can pre-register at www.cvma331.org and save $5 per bike)
SUR Lodging has been arranged at Escondido Lodge, 2650 S. Escondido Blvd, Escondido, CA 92025 for the night of 17 April 2021. Rate is $60 per night plus tax. Ten rooms are on hold until 15 October 2020. Hold code is CVMA. Hotel phone is 760-743-9733.
[CAGES & PUBLIC WELCOME]
**PROUDLY supporting these charities: Veterans Village of San Diego - Stand Down North County San Diego Veterans Stand Down 22Kill Semper Fi Fund K9 Guardian Service Dog Program Final Honor Horse Drawn Funeral Carriage (Miramar National Cemetery)
***Please remember that this is an event to raise funds for Veteran's organizations. As such, if you can’t attend the event please understand that you will not be refunded and we thank you for your donation.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Early Bird - limited quantity$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service feeSold Out
- Early Bird - limited quantity$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- ONE up regsitration$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- TWO up registration$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0
- ONE Meal Ticket$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Donate$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0